Monday, August 20, 2012

Drinks!






I had a lot of different drinks in a lot of different places in London. I believe our class favorite was the Rock Pub in Oxford. This place played a lot of music I wasn't used to, but had a traditional Pub feel to it. I felt like I was in a cellar of some sort and it had a chill, but I enjoyed it. The coolest place I think I enjoyed a drink at was the James Bond martini Bar. That was awesome and made me think back to all the great movies when Bond ordered a drink. However, martinis are not for me and made me wanna throw up. We also had some wine where Ben Franklin used to enjoy a drink as well. The smell of the cellar was awful and I'm not a wine person, but the place had a cool spooky feel to it and obviously a lot of history. I enjoyed most of the new beers I had in London even though they were a lot stronger, but I still had to enjoy my american favorite Jack Daniel. I never had a problem finding a place to have a good drink in London or Oxford and I respect the drinking culture of the British.

No comments:

Post a Comment