Monday, August 20, 2012

Nighttime scenery






There were always interesting and fun things to see at night in London. If you just walked around you were bound to find something whether it be bright lights lighting up the streets or even giant gentlemen's clubs pulling in a crowd. Westminster and the London Eye were even more spectacular looking when they were lit up at night then they were during the day. One of the things I wish I could of done the most while I was in London was go to the Michael Jackson show live. I could hear the music from the street as I walked by and it put me in a dancing move. Even though it was always a bit too cold and wet for me at night I always enjoyed the way the people of London portrayed there city at night. All the bright lights and music from the pubs and shows seemed to always put you in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment